I beg your perdon, but what country are you planning to go to? PS - the dress looks fantastic. You will be the real brighting star at the concert.
Ah I like your blog! It is so you! Although I - who know you well - know that you are not always so bitchy but are also very sweet... Sweet as a ginder candy! But shhhh let's not tell anyone ;-)Love youla petite Choubi
Demonio:Thanks, as always very kind ...or are you trying to tickle my vanity you demon? I will be moving to Ethiopia...Choubi:Bitching IS the way to go so now my party line is bitch or die.
Dama, I have only one question for you: why?
Because after Mogadishu this is going to be a real easy one for me;-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I beg your perdon, but what country are you planning to go to?
PS - the dress looks fantastic. You will be the real brighting star at the concert.
Ah I like your blog! It is so you! Although I - who know you well - know that you are not always so bitchy but are also very sweet... Sweet as a ginder candy! But shhhh let's not tell anyone ;-)
Love you
la petite Choubi
Demonio:Thanks, as always very kind ...or are you trying to tickle my vanity you demon? I will be moving to Ethiopia...
Choubi:Bitching IS the way to go so now my party line is bitch or die.
Dama, I have only one question for you: why?
Because after Mogadishu this is going to be a real easy one for me;-)
Post a Comment