Thursday, October 2, 2008

Uninteresting, certainly

Just to make sure that I maintain the standard of bitching and ill-tempered posts you have all come to expect let me tell ya that I have my year-end review today and I am not feeling it. I am not in the mood to evaluate my performance, discuss it with my boss achievements and all that jazz. I am not in the mood to add value or partner for excellence, create synergies, maximize results and upholding principles or raise awareness or conduct a SWOT analysis.

I am not in the mood to sit in my office and write. BTW… how on earth did I end up in a job where all that I do is write-write-write when I always let me stress ALWAYS hated writing. I never kept a secret diary as a child as could not bother writing…

Here is what I am in the mood for:

- Eating
- Putting my feet on the table
- Reading
- Chatting with my friends on the phone

If there were a job that involved these four activities, I’d be the fucking CEO.

However, I am wondering if I will be crying at my farewell party.

The polls are open babydolls.

2 comments:

Demonio Pellegrino said...

how did it go in the end, btw?

Pity: you are living the US just when I am coming there...

La dama errante said...

It went well of course. On another note, happy that you are coming ..you will see and experince on yourself how fucked up this country is. The real third world is here..