Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Someone kick me please

Things I hate:

The majority of people who work at my job
My new office
Wearing a suit
Staff meetings
Thinking outside the box
The hypocrisy of a system where victories are privatized and losses are socialized
Being held while I want to go

In order to break with the Miserable at Work theme I’ve got going here, I also would like to add that I hate my new haircut, for which I blame MT.
Mercedes used to cut my hair and we had a good thing going until she left for Madrid, where people apparently have better hair. Now I am stuck with MT and things are grim.

Anyway, on the positive side I can say I am alive and in good health. I have both my kidneys and legs and the running is going well.

More posts will follow unless I decide to embrace a monastic life …after I give the finger to a few people around here.

No comments: