
Enough.
Really.
You are even too old for this…
This has to stop.
And it will stop right now!
This is what I’ve been saying to myself to overcome the junk food addiction.
I have a problem with junk food …not all junk food…. a particular type of it. I have a weakness for candies (marshmallows, jelly beans, water mellow strings, crystallized ginger, dum dum suckers, cinnamon hot tamales). I like too much of everything that is artificially flavored, nutrient deprived and that make my glucose skyrocket.
These are not the habits of a person devoted to healthy life style like now I am. These are not the habits of a thin person either. Thin people know what are the things they should not eat and …they don’t eat them… and …they look all cute in their little outfits.
These people are my enemies. When I am thin enough to unleash my jaw, I’ll call jihad on their skinny asses and bypass them on the running tracks.
Today is the first day of the rest of my life. Unfortunately, the rest of my life is looking pretty bleak because it involves apples, fig bars, and serious commitment to healthy life. Nevertheless, I am going to stick with the rest of my life for at least one month.
It has to stop, and it will stop today ....right now. (After this peppermint patty.)
And when I am done, I am going to rock this look:
No comments:
Post a Comment