I have been silent and I just want to get the word out that - no, I have not been abducted by aliens. It is not even that I am too busy sun-tanning on the beach. I am busy catching up...with family, friends, latest hits,cultural events and former lovers of disastrous endings. I am on the precipice of a surreal adventure, which I know might be filled with days both eventful and not, but for all of which I am trying to be lucid and bright-eyed and keen.
I have been trying to keep my sh*t together but it has has been impossible for me to proceed without wondering where all this is gonna get me. It's hard to think I will have go back and leave all this behind me..my life in NY it is so far...what the hell was I doing before coming here??? Anyway, it's a great time of life, and if I avoid being the usual me, I can actually taste it.
I hope ya'll having a good month.
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment