
• Eating too many crystallized ginger candies and getting sick.
• Flirting with the IT guy to speed up complete fulfillment of the tech requirements of my office.
• Overuse of the words “bitch” and excessive moaning.
I then decided to fix this awful week my own way…Today, I got up and ate breakfast and I was late in the office. I seriously did. How did I accomplish this?
1) Yesterday, during a lunch break, I run to the grocery store. This morning, when I woke up at 7:30 I went back to sleep to wake up again half hour later and do my coffee. Oh my God.
2) Then I ate plain non-fat yogurt with honey and almonds, strawberries and cantaloupe and a croissant and indulged in listening some music.
I think this is what they call being a normal human being who puts needs of self before needs of a miscreant boss who can't be bothered about being a bitch for no reasons.
Of course, the forty-five minutes that I took to do something for myself this morning have resulted in a day chock full of sneering but I do not regret my choice. Enough with being politically correct….. bitch!!!
Normal post up soon. Unless I choose to neglect my duties, including my blog, by continuing my selfish trend of eating breakfast. Who knows?
No comments:
Post a Comment